Monday, April 15, 2013

Week Eleven


“Blog Entry Week Eleven”

     Let me start off by saying that this semester of College is not going as good for me as I expected it to. I would say the problem is because my attendance this semester is down and that’s only because of a couple of family emergencies’ that I needed to be present for that were beyond my control. But none the less I find myself falling further and further behind as the semester goes by. Also is the fact that I am having such a hard time with Math 11. I never was any good at math, it was always my hardest subject in school growing up and College math is even a bigger challenge for me. It takes up so much of my time trying to get all the homework done and learn all these new equations that I find myself struggling with all of my classes. This is the first time I have ever had these problems before so I must say it is a little perplexing for me. As far as me staying motivated, well this too is also hard for me this semester. I hate being behind in any of my classes and I especially hate to fail. So with all these factors making it even harder for me to keep my mind on school and continue I now find it even harder to stay focused and keep motivated. I guess the only thing driving my motivation to continue is my will to succeed and not quit. I just hate to fail and that alone is what I use to stay motivated and keep trying. Who knows I may have to take Math 11 again next semester all by itself if I fail it this semester. Maybe that’s the key to my success.

 

7 comments:

  1. I’m sorry this semester is not going good for you. All you can do is try your best. I hope things turn around for you. Never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote about this in my own blog. Math is my worse subject too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully next semester gose better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Math has always been a tough subject for me.. but you will get thru it... Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the math. I struggle with it but I never give up. Keep it up you will pull through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can catch up to all of your classes because I am experiencing a similar problem myself.

    ReplyDelete