“My Five Lies’ & One
Truth”
1)
I was an All Star Base Ball player for over
fourteen years and I had a chance to play for the Los Angeles Dodgers
2)
I didn’t have Sex until I was married at age
twenty two.
3)
I served Five years in the United States Marine
Corp.
4)
I served thirteen years in the California
Department of Corrections.
5)
I once went on a road trip that lasted forty
five days long
6)
I use to fight professionally in the UFC
I think number five is true.
ReplyDeleteI believe number four is true.
ReplyDeleteis number 4 true?
ReplyDeleteI think #4 is true.
ReplyDeletelol yes people your mostly all right, its number 4 I did over a decade in prison when i was a young man. Was it that obvious?
ReplyDeleteNumber two has to be a lie and Number four seems pretty true.
ReplyDelete#4 truth
ReplyDeleteIs number 6 the truth?
ReplyDeleteTruth: You served thirteen years in the California Department of Corrections
ReplyDeleteI think number 4 is true!
ReplyDeleteI think the truth is #4 :(
ReplyDeleteYeah its #4
ReplyDelete